Continuing Education Units
Vibrant Faith Ministries Offers CEU Credits!
Do you need Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits? We can help! Vibrant Faith Ministries offers CEU credit for those participating in Vibrant Faith Ministries' events, classes, webinars and workshops.
Vibrant Faith Ministries complies with the CEU standards as set forth by the International Association of Continuing Education Units (IACEU), but is not a member of IACEU and has not gone through the IACEU accreditation process.
In order to receive CEU credit from Vibrant Faith Ministries, participants must meet the following criteria:
- The participant must enroll in the Vibrant Faith Ministries' event prior to requesting CEU credit.
- The participant must inform Vibrant Faith Ministries that they intend to ask for CEU credit. This request must be in writing (an email message is acceptable) and include the following information:
- Participant’s Name
- Mailing Address
- Email address
- Phone Number(s)
- Name and Date of the Event
- Amount of Hours Spent at the Event
- The participant must attend the entire event for which they are requesting credit.
- The Vibrant Faith Ministries’ event must be taught/led by a Vibrant Faith Ministries’ employee or associate.
- Vibrant Faith Ministries offers one CEU credit for every 10 hours of class/event participation.
Upon completion of the event, Vibrant Faith Ministries will provide:
- A certificate of completion identifying the event, topic, hours, date and participant’s name.
- The executive director must sign all Vibrant Faith Ministries’ CEU certificates.
- The executive director, working in cooperation with the Vibrant Faith Ministries’ team, will keep a record of all CEU credits provided.
Updated March 19, 2012